- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts - cubed
- 2 Tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 (0.7 ounce) package dry Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (1/3 less fat works great)
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can healthy request cream of chicken soup
- Splash of white cooking wine
- Egg Noodles
This is a go-to crock pot dish for busy days! So quick and easy and so good!
Put chicken, butter/margarine, splash of cooking wine, and dressing mix in slow cooker. Mix together and cook on low for 5-6 hours. (This might not seem like enough liquid, but it will be)
Add cream cheese and soup, mix together, and cook for another 1/2 hour or until heated through. Serve over egg noodles.
**I usually cook mine longer, because I prefer more of a shredded chicken consistency than chunks of chicken. And did you know that you can put your chicken into the crock pot frozen? Obviously you have to cook it a little longer, but I do it often and it works great