- 1 package (2 links) of turkey sausage, cut into 1 inch slices
- 1 green pepper, cut into 1 inch squares
- 1 yellow pepper, cut into 1 inch squares
- 1/2 a red onion, cut into 1 inch squares
- 2 small yellow squash, cut into 1/2 inch to 3/4 inch slices
- 2 small zucchini, cut into 1/2 inch to 3/4 inch slices
- 1 bottle of Italian dressing
This is so flavorful, easy, and pretty healthy, too! My mom has always made this one. This recipe is for the whole meal and it all cooks on the grill so there’s less mess in the kitchen! We’ve eaten this dish often this summer.
Slice all ingredients to desired size. Place all veggies in a bowl with Italian dressing and marinate for a half hour to an hour, stirring occasionally. Skewer the kielbasa, peppers, and onions together and the zucchini and squash together and grill.
**The zucchini and squash don’t need too much time on the grill or they’ll get mushy.
**You could use any type of sausage/kielbasa for this. I chose to use the skinless turkey sausage because it’s half the fat of the regular sausage and I seriously could not tell that it was turkey. I’ve tried Butterball and Eckrich and both are great.