- 1 box Farfalle (bowtie) pasta
- 1 Cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 chicken breasts (boneless, skinless)
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 Tablespoon pepper
- 6 Tablespoons butter
- 3/4 lb. bacon, fried and crumpled
- 1/2 Cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 (12 oz.) Lawry's lemon pepper marinade
I CRAVE this pasta dish. Anything with bacon, chicken, garlic, and heavy cream in it is bound to be tasty! You would think it would be harder to make given how good it is, try it out!
Place chicken in crock pot with bottle of marinade on high for 2-3 hours. Pull marinated chicken out of the juices, allow to cool for a little bit, and shred. Set this aside. About a half-hour before serving, boil the pasta. In a small saucepan, melt butter, add garlic, whipping cream, pepper, Parmesan cheese, and crumpled bacon. Whisk together on low heat for 3-4 minutes. In a large bowl, pour over cooked, drained pasta, add chicken and stir through. Sprinkle a little bit more shredded Parmesan cheese on top.