- 2 1/2 cups cooked chicken breasts, diced (you can use rotisserie chicken for a short cut!)
- 1/2 cup shredded or matchstick cut carrots
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 - 8 oz can pineapple tidbits, drained
This is a frequent and favorite main dish at our house! Every bite is so flavorful and it’s not your average or ordinary chicken salad! We love it.
Combine mayonnaise, yogurt, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a bowl and set aside. Combine all other ingredients in a bowl and pour mayo/yogurt mixture on top and mix well. Serve on a pita, croissant, wrap, roll, or whatever you please with romaine lettuce.
**I don’t really measure anything when I make this except for the sauce. I add probably close to double the veggies. It’s great!