- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cups flour
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs (about 8 graham crackers)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 king-sized milk chocolate bars
- 1 1/2 cups marshmallow fluff
I bet you will love these even if you aren’t a fan of s’mores! I made these for my family the other day even though I wasn’t sure if they’d love them, but because I was craving them I just had to! Well, they loved them, too! I always double the recipe so I had Sam take the rest to work because I would have eaten all the leftovers. He said they were gone before lunch. Make sure you allow time for these to cool or you’ll just have an ooey gooey, but delicious mess when you try to cut these!
– Preheat oven to 350. Grease an 8×8 baking dish.
– In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar. Then beat in egg and vanilla.
– In a small bowl, whisk together flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking powder, and salt.
– Gradually add the flour mixture to the butter mixture and mix until combined.
– Divide the dough in half. Press half of the dough into an even layer on the bottom of your greased pan. It will be slightly thin, but it does bake up.
– Arrange chocolate bars over dough, breaking them to fit in smaller spaces as needed. Next, spread the marshmallow fluff over the chocolate bars. I found this easier to do with a smaller utensil like a butter knife, instead of a spatula.
– On a piece of wax paper, form the remaining dough into a sheet to be placed on top of the marshmallow fluff or form it in sections smaller sections. Peel the dough off of the wax paper and lay it on top of the marshmallow fluff. It’s ok if some small sections of marshmallow fluff aren’t covered, the dough spreads a bit as it bakes.
– Bake for 30-35 minutes until it’s lightly browned. Allow to cool completely before cutting.
Source: Crepes of Wrath (includes step by step pictures)