- 2 Tbsp. Canola oil
- 2 lbs. beef stew meat, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) beef broth
- 1 can (6 oz.) tomato paste
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 3 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 16 oz. hot cooked egg noodles, for serving
How do you take a good picture of Goulash? I couldn’t, so I found this one. This was tasty! Just another recipe to add to the list of things to make in the crock-pot before I go to work.
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook beef in oil about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until brown. Drain. Place beef and sliced onion in a slow cooker. Mix beef broth, tomato paste, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, paprika, salt, and pepper; stir into beef mixture. Cover and cook on low heat 6-8 hours until beef is tender. Mix water and flour; gradually stir into beef mixture. Stir in green pepper. Cover and cook on high heat 30 minutes. Serve goulash over noodles.