- 10 Cups Broccoli Florets, cut into pieces
- 2 Cups Cauliflower, cut into pieces
- 1 C. Red onion
- 2 C. sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 C. Cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1/2 C. Sliced Almonds
- 2 C. dried cranberries
- 2 C. Mayo or Miracle Whip
- 1/2 C. Sugar
- 4 T. Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Pepper
|I made this over the weekend as a side to go along with some chicken and potatoes. I would rather have this than a bowl of ice cream. Am I weird? It’s a treat!
Comebine all salad ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. Combine mayo, sugar, vinegar, salt and pepper in a small mixing bowl. Stir. Pour dressing on salad and mix. Refrigerate at least an hour before serving.