- 1 lb. Boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 lb. thin fresh asparagus spears, trimmed, cut into 1-inch lengths
- 1/2 C. chopped onions
- 1 tub (10 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Reduced Fat Italian Cheese & Herb Cooking Creme
- 2 C. uncooked penne pasta, cooked
- 1 C. cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 Tbsp. Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- salt & pepper
This isn’t any top secret since it IS on the back of the cream cheese container! I have wanted to try these Philadelphia Cooking Cremes for some time now. After dropping the kids off today at my mother-in-law’s house she asked if I would use up these ingredients since she wasn’t able to make this during the week. Perfect! It took MAYBE 10 minutes to throw in the pan and was ready in about 15minutes. Quick, easy, and tasty! Just the way we like it! If you look on their Website they have tons of recipes to make with these cooking cremes. I’m going to keep exploring!
Drizzle a little olive oil in a pan, cook and stir chicken, asparagus, garlic, salt & pepper, and onions in large nonstick skillet on medium heat 7 to 8 min. or until chicken is done and asparagus is crisp-tender. Add cooking creme and pasta; cook and stir 3 minutes. Stir intomatoes. Top with Parmesan.
For a thinner consistency: Add broth or milk, 1 Tbsp. at a time up to 4 Tbsp., until desired thickness is achieved.