- 2 cups (1 lb) Bob Evans sausage
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1 can sliced black olives
- 1/2 red pepper, diced small
- 2 pkg fresh won ton wrappers
- vegetable oil
- sour cream
This appetizer reminds me of summer cook-outs because that always seems to be where we eat it! It’s easy to put together and can be made ahead of time. The flavor combination is great!
Preheat oven to 350. In a medium pan crumble and brown sausage. Scoop sausage with a slotted spoon and transfer to a paper towel lined plate to allow grease to drain. Mix sausage, cheeses, ranch dressing, olives, and pepper together in a bowl and set aside. Lightly grease a mini muffin pan and line each cup with a won ton wrapper, folding it as needed to fit the cup. Bake for 5 minutes and remove from oven. Add sausage mixture to each cup and bake for 5 more minutes or until hot. Serve sour cream for dipping/topping if desired.