- 1 chocolate graham cracker pie crust (store-bought)
- 8 oz. reduced fat cream cheese
- 1 c. reduced fat peanut butter
- 1/2 c. granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 8 oz. lite frozen whipped topping, thawed
- whipped cream, chocolate syrup, mini peanut butter cups; optional garnishes
You can’t go wrong with peanut butter, chocolate, and cream cheese. There is no question to whether or not it is going to be good. This is a quick fix pie. Make sure you have 4 hours to spare to let it chill though before taking it somewhere. I saw on another blog that these little mini peanut butter cups from Trader Joes are delicious. I bought them the other day and they are addicting! They made a great addition to this pie.
With an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Blend in peanut butter and vanilla. Using an electric mixer spoon in the whipped topping and mix until well blended and smooth. Spoon mixture into prepared pie crust. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Garnish with whipped cream, mini peanut butter cups (optional),and chocolate syrup. Keep refrigerated.