- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 4 ounces feta cheese
- 2 Tbsp. Mayo
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon shallot, chopped
- sea salt & fresh ground pepper
Anything feta is good to me! This is a quick dip/spread that you can whip up for an afternoon snack or to take as an appetizer!
Blend the cream cheese and feta cheese. Mix in herbs, salt and pepper. Serve on french bread rounds,crackers, or with flat pretzels. Also great as a sandwich spread, especially with veggies and sprouts.